Good day SFTMHOIA members, our homeowners association reached a consensus comprising the signature of more than the majority of the members to enter into an amicable settlement with Cathay Land Inc for the rehabilitation of our village clubhouse, swimming pool, and the north perimeter fence.
Here are the relevant milestones/dates related to the rehabilitations of facilities;
June 28, 2022 – Signing of Compromise Agreement
July 10, 2022 SFTMHOAI During the Special Membership Meeting and created (3) three committees to rehabilitate the following;
- Swimming Pool
- North Perimeter Fence
- Village Clubhouse
SWIMMING POOL COMMITTEE
August 11, 2022 – The Board of Directors received the final report and recommendation made by the swimming pool committee.
August 15, 2022 – The Board of Directors held a special BOD meeting to deliberate and discuss the submitted report. And to award to Escorel Swimming Pool Builder as recommended by the Pool Committee, subject to technical meeting and finalization of the contract.
August 17, 2022 – The BOD held a technical meeting with Escorel at the Tokyo Clubhouse clarifying the scope of work, costing, owner supplied materials, procedures, and methodologies of the construction.
August 26, 2022 – The BOD and swimming pool committee signed the contract in favor of Escorel Swimming Pool Builder and Construction.
August 2022 – Commencement of swimming pool rehabilitation works with a construction period of 90 working days.
NORTH PERIMETER FENCE COMMITTEE
July 22, 2022 – The Board of Directors received the final report and recommendation submitted by the north perimeter fence committee.
July 24, 2022 – The Board of Directors held a special BOD meeting to deliberate and discuss the submitted report and issued a Notice to Proceed of the project as recommended by the North Perimeter Fence Committee.
August 1, 2022 – The Board of Directors awarded the contract and signed the contract to rehabilitate the north perimeter fence in favor to J. Santos Construction Inc.
August 2, 2022 – The Commencement of north perimeter fence rehabilitation works with a construction period of
August 28, 2022 – Contractor have successfully installed 148 panels out of 304 panels excluding masonry finishing works. As specified by SFTMHOAI, the materials used is angle bar replacing the dilapidated tubular steel.
July 23, 2022 – The clubhouse committee requested an initial budget allocation for approval for the following project tiems for the needed repairs for the clubhouse to bring the clubhouse back to its operational status.
- Rummages clearing operations
- Electrical swithboard panel complete rehabilitation
- Electrical wires re-tracing and replacements of circuit breaker, light fixtures, and other electrical items throughout the clubhouse area
- Installation of rainwater cover/louver with exhaust fans
- Electrical & pump room rehabilitation
- Clubhouse tile flooring repair and re-grouting. Existing concrete walls crack repair, resealing, and repainting
- Function room broken sliding glass door repair/replacement, Installing of locking mechanism
- Pool shower/changing rooms complete rehabilitation
- Overhead storage areas
July 24, 2022 – The Board of Directors held a special BOD meeting and approved the request.
August 24, 2022 – The Clubhouse committee requested an additional budget for clubhouse repairs. The Board of Directors in the same day approve the request. The clubhouse repairs include the following;
- Repairs of flooring and regrouting, wall cracks, re-sealing, and re-painting
- Waterproofig and repair of admin office due to leaking concrete roof
- Retracing and rewiring of electrical wires, replacement of broken/missing light fixtures
- Construction of wall partition to separate electrical swithboards panels from swimming pool pumps and piping system
- Rehabilitation of lockers and maintenace equipment and supply storage
- Kitchen repainting
- Acquisition/installation of (2) dual split-type, Inverter 2HP Air Conditioner for the clubhouse function room
August 26, 2022 – The BOD approved the requested additional budget for the clubhouse repair.